Armored Melee Fighting for Women (And Men Can Too!)
Teagan of Anglesey
Instructor's Kingdom: Atlantia, Time Zone: EST
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
This class addresses specific considerations for female (and individuals who identify as female) armored fighters for melee fighting based on the results of an informal survey of women armored fighters conducted in August of 2019. Male fighters will find the discussion useful as well! The course will go over the following:
1. Data collected on 80 female armored fighters across the Known World.
2. Which weapon form is the right choice female armored melee fighters
3. How to practice melee fighting
4. Ways to make the melee fighting experience more enjoyable
5. Overcoming roadblocks in melee fighting unique to female armored fighters
6. Commanding the unit (unleashing your inner Joan of Arc)
By the end of the session, students will have gained real-life examples that they can incorporate into their training and battles.
No materials necessary. This class will be recorded and made available to students upon request.
Day-of-class Contact Info