- To take classes at an Online Session of the University of Atlantia, you must pre-register using one of the following options.
- To take classes at an In-Person Session, we strongly recommend you pre-register for classes to ensure you have a seat reserved in the classes.
- The process for pre-registration is the same for Online and In-Person Sessions.
NOTE: The pre-registration period typically ends three (3) days before the first day of the session. This allows Instructors and University staff time to prepare and distribute handouts and other necessary session and course materials.
Option 1: Pre-Register Through the Website
- Log in with your Atlantian Enterprise Login (AEL) acount and register online by browsing the Class Catalog.
(Create an AEL account if you do not already have one. How To instructions are available.)
Select a session to see that date’s list of classes offered. (Double check you are on the correct date/session.)
- Click on the star by a class title if you want to add it to your Favorites list.
- This does not register you for the class, but can be used to narrow down which classes most interest you.
Once you determine which classes you wish to attend:
- Click on the “Register” link to the far right of the class title in the list of classes, or the “Register for this class” link when viewing the full class description.
You should see a pop-up window informing you that you are registered and the screen should refresh to give an “Unregister” link (in case you change your mind).
- The classes for which you are registered will all appear under the “Classes I’m Taking” menu link.
Option 2: Pre-Register via Email
Email your registration to the Registrar with the following information:
Option 3: Register at the Session
- To register for classes on the day of an In-Person Session, visit the University Registration table after you have checked in at Troll / Gate. Registration closes at 1pm.
You can register for class in person at an online session IF AND ONLY IF your class was canceled after student registration ended. Go to the University Zoom Lobby for help registering for a replacement class.